Sunday, April 19, 2009

Challoner-Rheims

Today is Divine Mercy Sunday and life is good; it was a Latin Mass day. The exciting news of the day is that I picked up a copy of the Challoner-Rheims translation of the New Testament. I look forward to reading from a "new" translation and at first glance, the footnotes are looking more reliable than I've ever seen before.

This is also the inaugural post of the blog that Arialdus and I have been talking about for some weeks. He doesn't know that I set it up yet, but we'll get there in due time.

Farewell and God bless!
-Bellarmine

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. You later write about St. Francis in Geneva. Do you live in Geneva? I attended St. Stephen's in my youth, and graduated from DeSales.

    ReplyDelete

fancy web counter
free hit counter code